Friday 16 November 2012

Birds and the Trees

Here's a spread from my new art journal, inspired by things I am thankful for!

In my country this bird, bullfinch, is associated with winter. I just saw a group of them this beautiful morning walking to the kindergarten with my kid. I do enjoy the change of seasons a lot!

Between working with acrylics and collage a lot, I like to think of new ways to use my watercolour pencils and the Pitt artist pens, for a change. So it felt more than suitable to create a piece inspired by the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft challenge. This interesting monthly challenge is something that I just found about yesterday and was immediatly tempted to play along in!

1 comment:

  1. Salla your journal pages are so beautifully made, love the bird. Thanks for sweet comment on my blog.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete