Sunday 24 April 2016

Beeswax ATCs in Detail

Hi again, and happy Sunday! I just realized I didn't include these detailed images in my Beeswax ATCs post on Friday, so here they are! (For more information, check also all earlier posts labeled Beeswax here.

I made these for a swap at ATCs for All, and kept also a few to myself, as I feel I have maybe kept a bit too few in the past.

However, cards number 3, 4 and 6 are still available for trade - if you're interested, just let me know either here in the comment section or on Facebook. I'm happy to trade!
Edit: All cards are traded now!

1 and 2




3 and 4


5 and 6


7 and 8




9 and 10


Thank you for coming to see my cards!

3 comments:

  1. Kiitos Salla kun vaihdat kanssani atc:n. Varasin sinulle mandalasarjastani toivomasi kortin ja minä toivoisin vastaavasti jotain näistä pikkulintusista. Mutta jos ne on jo varattu niin mikä muu tahansa käy, kaikki ovat kivoja. Vaihdetaanko vaikka fb:ssa yv:nä osoitteita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please contact me about Guest Designing for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog in June? Hoping that you accept! We loved your Design Team submission for our last call :D
    Please email LCSmithSAVED@juno.com with a short bio & photo if you are interested. I will forward all details about the kit & challenges by return email.

    ReplyDelete